The Stress You Find Working in IT

I read an article on internet about 12 reasons the writer quit the IT world.

I can totally understand the feeling of the writer. Working in IT can be stressful, long-hour, and draining your energy.

Working in IT is challenging, I can say.

The main stress factor I feel currently is handling customers issue. In one day you can have a lot of emails and calls from users or customers asking us to fix their issues while we are juggling multiple other issues at the moment.

Besides fixing users' issue, you must also keep updated with the high-paced technology change. It's really competitive field.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Do to Stay Relevant in the Tech/Cybersecurity Industry

 I have been working in tech industry for more than 10 years and the past few years in Cybersecurity space. It's been a great journey so...