My CCSP Exam Preparation




 Hi folks,


I've passed my CCSP exam on Dec 2021 (few days before new year 2022) and I would like to share how I prepared for it.

First, I would like to recommend the bundle book by Ben Malisow. They greatly helped to prepare me for the CCSP exam.

1. Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Official Study Guide

I read this book for around 2 months to fill the gaps of my foundational knowledge, which I feel is important to do. I don't want to pass the exam just for the sake of passing, but instead, I want to master the knowledge.

2. Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Practice Tests

I focused doing the questions on this book for the last 1 month of my preparation. I would flip back and forth between the question page and answer page to confirm if my answer was correct. The explanation at the answer pages helped me to confirm my doubts or provided me necessary refresher.


Get 30% off if you're buying the bundle books here


Buy the CCSP Official Study Guide Bundle at Amazon

Is there a way to make my preparation cheaper?

If you're based in Singapore, good news, Singapore's National Library has comprehensive list of ebooks, and these books are available there. You can borrow each ebook for 21 days and renew them once for another 21 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Do to Stay Relevant in the Tech/Cybersecurity Industry

 I have been working in tech industry for more than 10 years and the past few years in Cybersecurity space. It's been a great journey so...