How to earn extra CPEs to maintain your (ISC)2 certification



Once you get certified, it doesn't mean that you can sit back and relax.

There is requirement of 90 CPEs within 3 years to maintain your (ISC)2 certification.

Of course there are various ways to earn your CPEs. In this post, I would like to introduce you to free CPEs which you can earn at spare time.

(ISC)2 Immersive Course

(ISC)2 provides various immersive courses on their website. It's free for members and there are some courses in other languages too.


I did take one of them and it took me around 6 hours to complete. I got 4 CPEs from this one immersive course.

So it's worth to take these immersive courses if you need extra CPEs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Do to Stay Relevant in the Tech/Cybersecurity Industry

 I have been working in tech industry for more than 10 years and the past few years in Cybersecurity space. It's been a great journey so...