Preparing for CISSP Exam

 I'm currently in the midst of preparing for the CISSP exam. I have been contemplating since last year whether I should go for CISSP exam (in the end I did my CCSP and I passed - read my post on the preparation here). This year I decided to prepare and take the CISSP exam.


Why I want to take the CISSP exam?

1. High Paying Jobs

I read many articles which mentioned that CISSP is always in the top 5 cybersecurity certifications to have high paying jobs.

2. Improving my cybersecurity knowledge

As a beginner in cybersecurity field, I definitely have a lot to catch up. My another intention is as I  prepare for CISSP, I can actually brush up my cybersecurity knowledge and fill the gaps that I have as much as possible.


What materials I use to prepare for the CISSP exam?

1. (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide

I bought the book and have been reading it since the beginning of my preparation. I think the book has good structure and there's definitely a lot of information on it. I think this book can be considered as the holy grail book when people are preparing for CISSP.


Buy CISSP Official Study Guide Bundle here at Amazon

2. LinkedIn Learning

I'm fortunate that my company provides LinkedIn Learning subscription to staffs so I actually watch the CISSP course by the same book author, Mike Chapple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Do to Stay Relevant in the Tech/Cybersecurity Industry

 I have been working in tech industry for more than 10 years and the past few years in Cybersecurity space. It's been a great journey so...